- Webinar - Strategic Planning
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
We’ve all heard the saying ‘If you fail to plan you plan to fail’. Strategic planning is no more than deciding what your organisation should look like in the future and what you need to do to get there. Yet so many organisations make the process too complicated or just get it wrong!
This webinar will give you and overview of the strategic and annual planning processes and explain how to do it … step by step.
Time: 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
- What is a strategic plan?
- The three critical questions to ask.
- How to do a SWOT analysis the right way.
- Who should be involved?
- Over what period of time should a strategic plan be actioned?
- How to develop an annual plan and write goals the right way.
Who’s it for?
- Board Members
- Divisional Managers
- Learn why developing a strategic plan is crucial to your organisation’s future.
- Understand what the strategic planning process involves… step by step.
- Know the three fundamental strategic planning questions to ask.
- Know how to convince your board to do it!
- Understand the structure of strategic and annual planning documents.