- Webinar - Managing Performance
9:30 am - 10:30 am
We often think of ‘performance management’ as something we do when things go wrong. In fact, it’s about setting clear expectations, giving accurate and timely feedback (both positive and negative) and yes, having that ‘difficult’ conversation when it’s needed.
This webinar will provide you with practical ideas, tips and techniques that will help you manage and improve the performance of your team members.
Time: 9:30 am to 10:30 am
- Why ‘performance management’ has a bad reputation.
- What it is … and isn’t!
- The six simple steps to managing the performance of your team members.
- How to manage those ‘difficult’ conversations.
- When things turn ugly … formal disciplinary action.
Who’s it for?
- Divisional Managers.
- Departmental Managers.
- An understanding of why managing performance is so important.
- Know how to set expectations of work performance and behaviour.
- Understand how to give feedback.
- Know the steps to managing employee performance.
- Understand the correct processes involved in formal disciplinary action.