- Webinar - Fraud - How To Identify & Prevent It!
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Up to 15% of not-for-profit organisations will suffer fraud over the next two years. Don’t be one of them!
Fraud can not only result in significant financial loss, but can also cause reputational damage and rock the confidence of your funders and other supporters.
This webinar will provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to identify those areas in which fraud may occur and also what you need to do to ensure that it doesn’t happen.
Time: 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
- What fraud is and the different types that can cause your organisation damage
- Understanding the 2 things that will tempt someone to attempt fraud
- How to identify those possible culprits
- 10 practical fraud minimisation strategies
- How to deal with people who have committed fraud
Who’s it for?
- Board members
- Finance directors
- Accounts staff
- Divisional and departmental managers
Obtain a detailed understanding of how to prevent fraud by:
- Understanding the various types of fraud that can be committed
- The circumstances that will tempt someone to try it
- Learning about 10 practical measures you can take to ensure that the chances of fraud occurring are minimised