- Webinar - Set Employee Goals & Assess Performance
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Our employees perform much better when the expectations of their work (and behaviour) are clear and they receive regular feedback. And the ‘annual performance appraisal’ usually doesn’t help!
This webinar will provide insights into the best ways to establish clear and agreed standards and expectations of work performance and behaviour and how to make accurate assessments.
Time: 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
- How to link the annual plan goals with employee KPI’s.
- Establish work performance goals that can be measured.
- How to establish and monitor behavioural standards.
- How to give accurate and timely feedback.
- Why traditional performance appraisal systems don’t work.
- How to have ‘awkward’ discussions when expectations are not met.
Who’s it for?
- Board members.
- Divisional managers.
- Departmental Managers.
- Learn how to accurately and objectively set goals for employees.
- Know how to link employee goals to the annual plan.
- Understand how to give timely and accurate feedback.
- Know how to have ‘awkward’ conversations.