- Time Management Course
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Time: 9.30am – 3.30pm
So much to do and so little time! Sound familiar?
Emails, phone calls, meetings, paperwork and a whole lot of other disruptions confront us every day and make getting to the important things often challenging.
If this rings true then this course is definitely for you. Learn the secrets and techniques that will help you use your available time much more effectively and efficiently. This will help you get back in control.
- How to effectively plan, prioritise and schedule your workload
- Overcoming procrastination
- Managing priorities according urgency and importance
- Goal setting and action planning
- Self – management strategies
- Dealing with time wasters productively
- Delegation and teamwork
- Learn to effectively say no and negotiate workloads
- Managing email/calendar/to do lists
- Effective meetings
- Practical time management
- Personal effectiveness techniques
- Set and achieve your priorities
- How to work smarter, not harder
COVID-19 Safe Plan:
Pathways Australia puts the safety and well-being of our attendees before anything else. Please be assured that all venues have a specific and strict coronavirus safe plan in place and are adhering to all regulations set out by governing bodies. Social Distancing, hygiene and cleaning practices are being strictly followed and monitored at all locations.
For piece of mind, if you would like a copy of a venue’s Coronavirus Safe Plan please don’t hesitate to ask. Lastly, if you feel unwell at all or have any Coronavirus symptoms, please stay at home and contact us for rescheduling options.