- Time Management Course
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Time: 9.30am – 3.30pm
So much to do and so little time! Sound familiar?
Emails, phone calls, meetings, paperwork, and a whole lot of other disruptions confront us every day and make getting to the important things often challenging.
If this rings true, then this course is definitely for you. Learn the secrets and techniques that will help you use your available time much more effectively and efficiently. This will help you get back in control.
- How to effectively plan, prioritise and schedule your workload
- Overcoming procrastination
- Managing priorities according to urgency and importance
- Goal setting and action planning
- Self-management strategies
- Dealing with time wasters productively
- Delegation and teamwork
- Learn to effectively say no and negotiate workloads
- Managing email/calendar/to-do lists
- Effective meetings
Who’s it for?
- Senior executives
- Middle managers
- Team members
- Frontline staff
- Anyone who wants to achieve more in less time
- Identify new ways to enhance your time management skills
- Work out how to focus on those things that will ‘make a difference’
- Practical time management and personal effectiveness techniques
- Learn how to say ‘No’ when you need too
- Understand how to plan, organise; and set realistic priorities aligned to individual, team, and organisational goals