- Stress Management Course
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Time: 9.30am – 3.30pm
Stress is a natural and inevitable part of life. However, if you don’t manage it stress can take a toll on your health and well-being. In this course, you will learn how to identify the symptoms of stress, deal effectively with its causes, become more resilient, happy, healthy and in control.
- A clear understanding of the psychological processes that help us adapt to stress.
- A deep insight into your own personal stress signature
- Practical skills to self-sooth and reverse the physiological stress response
- Develop a personal stress-buster plan.
- The basic physiological processes that help us adapt to stress
- Identify your personal stress signature
- Recognise avoidance strategies and the harm they cause
- 4-ways to reduce susceptibility to stress and enhance resilience
- How to minimise worry and the symptoms of anxiety
- How to self-soothe and reverse the physiological stress response
- Practice self-compassion and other mindfulness strategies
- Develop a personal stress-buster plan