- Management Course
04-06-2019 - 05-06-2019
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Being in a management or supervisory role can be rewarding in so many ways, but it can also be challenging and frustrating at times too! Deadlines, lack of time, having to deal with ‘difficult’ behaviors, unreasonable expectations, inadequate supervision or support can make your job challenging … and maybe exhausting!
So if you are struggling a little, want to learn new management skills or just confirm that you are managing effectively, our ever-popular two-day management workshop is for you!
The course is packed full of practical ideas, techniques and tips that will result in you immediately becoming a more effective and confident community services manager … we guarantee it!
Time: 9.30am – 4.00pm each day
Here’s what we will cover over the two days:
- Managing yourself
- Managing your management style
- Managing your time
- Managing difficult conversations
- Managing goals and objectives
- Managing your team
- Managing team member motivation
- Managing and assessing performance
- Managing finances
- Managing your manager
- Managing the Boss v Friend relationship
- Managing (and resolving) conflict
- Managing change
- Managing ‘difficult’ people
- Managing ‘awkward’ conversations
Venue: Christie Conference Spaces