- Management Course
17-08-2022 - 18-08-2022
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Time: 9.30am – 4.00pm each day
Being in a management or supervisory role can be rewarding in many ways, but it can also be challenging and frustrating at times! Deadlines, lack of time, having to deal with ‘difficult’ behaviours, unreasonable expectations, and inadequate supervision or support can make your job challenging… and maybe exhausting!
So if you are struggling a little, want to learn new management skills or confirm that you are managing effectively, our ever-popular face-to-face course is now available as a self-paced eLearning course!
This self-paced eLearning course is packed full of practical ideas, techniques, and tips that will result in you immediately becoming a more effective and confident manager… we guarantee it!
- Managing yourself
- Managing your management style
- Managing your time
- Managing goals and objectives
- Managing difficult conversations
- Managing your team
- Managing and assessing performance
- Managing and resolving conflict
- Managing ‘difficult’ people and their behaviours
- Managing your manager
- Managing change
- Managing the ‘Boss V Friend’ relationship
- Managing team member motivation
Who’s it for?
- A first-time manager
- A manager with fewer than five years’ experience
- Experienced but want to learn new skills
- Transitioning from ‘specialist’ to manager
- An ‘old hand’ but want to confirm you are doing it ‘right’
- Clear insights into what leadership and management techniques work (and don’t work!)
- A ‘toolkit’ of practical tips, techniques, and ideas
- More confidence to deal with management challenges
- Preparation for higher-level management roles
- Free post-course support
COVID-19 Safe Plan:
Pathways Australia puts the safety and well-being of our attendees before anything else. Please be assured that all venues have a specific and strict coronavirus safe plan in place and are adhering to all regulations set out by governing bodies. Social distancing, hygiene, and cleaning practices are being strictly followed and monitored at all locations.
For peace of mind, if you would like a copy of a venues Coronavirus safe plan, please do not hesitate to ask. Lastly, if you feel unwell or have any Coronavirus symptoms, please stay at home and contact us for rescheduling options.