9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Whether we like it or not, Social Media is a powerful marketing tool and every not-for-profit can benefit because it can help us reach more clients, donors, volunteers and potential employees in very cost-effective ways.
Social media should be a key component of every organisation’s marketing strategy! This ‘hands-on’ course provides participants with a toolbox of tips, techniques and ideas that can be introduced into your organisation almost immediately.
Please Note: As this is an interactive session, you will need to bring a fully charged laptop and power cable to this course.
- Who’s using what social media and why
- How social media can help your organisation
- The major platforms and key features
- What should be included in your social media policy
- How to develop your organisation’s social media strategy
- The techniques. What to do and how
- Social media hacks and other time-saving tools
- How to measure the impact of your social media program
- Paying for social media advertising. Yes or no?
- Oops! … social media crisis management and much more!
Venue: UNSW CBD Campus