- On-demand eLearning - Recruitment & Selection
24-09-2020 - 31-12-2022
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Making sure that you select the right person for the job isn’t an exact science, but there are proven techniques that will help ensure you select a person who can not only do the job but is also a good ‘fit’.
This practical on-demand eLearning course will provide you with a ‘toolkit’ of practical tips, tools and techniques that will help you make the right choice!
- Which interview questions are useful… and which aren’t.
- Why you shouldn’t have a list of standard questions.
- The one question that will give you the best insights.
- What you can and can’t ask during an interview.
- Who should be on the panel?
- How to assess whether a candidate will be a good ‘fit’ for the organisation.
- Referee checks. How to make them useful and accurate.
Who’s it for?
- Board Members.
- Divisional Managers.
- Department Managers.
- Learn which questions to ask and how to ask them.
- Know how to assess a candidate’s technical abilities.
- Understand how to make an assessment of likely ‘fit’.
- Know how to use the referee ‘system’ to get accurate feedback.