- Project Management Course
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Time: 9.30am – 3.30pm
In the past few decades, organisations have discovered something incredible; the principles that have been used to create enormous successes in large projects can be applied to projects of any size to create extraordinary success. As a result, many employees are expected to understand project management techniques and how to apply them to all projects.
This one-day course provides participants with the fundamentals of the entire project management process, as well as essential project management tools and techniques to guarantee projects are correctly lead and executed from start to finish.
- Projects, project management, and project managers explained
- Identify the importance of the PMBOK and PMI
- Identify the five process groups and nine knowledge areas as defined by the PMI
- Describe the triple constraint
- Perform a project needs assessment and write goals, requirements, and deliverables
- Create key project documents, including the statement of work, project planning worksheet, and project charter
- Build a project schedule by estimating time, costs, and resources
- Understand and use the work breakdown structure
- Create project planning documents, such as a schedule, risk management plan, and communication plan
- Use planning tools, including the Gantt chart, network diagram, and RACI chart
- Establish and use baselines
- Monitor and maintain the project
- Perform basic management tasks, including leading status meetings and ensuring all documents are complete at the end of the project
Who’s it for
- People wishing to accomplish a project that comes in on time, on budget and at the stipulated quality
- Anyone who wants to broaden their skills to incorporate project management fundamentals
- Anyone struggling with projects in their current role
- Deep insights into how successful projects are carried out
- Understanding the importance of planning before a project commences
- How documentation plays a vital role in the project cycle
- How to select the right people in a project
COVID-19 Safe Plan:
Pathways Australia puts the safety and well-being of our attendees before anything else. Please be assured that all venues have a specific and strict coronavirus safe plan in place and are adhering to all regulations set out by governing bodies. Social Distancing, hygiene and cleaning practices are being strictly followed and monitored at all locations.
For piece of mind, if you would like a copy of a venue’s Coronavirus Safe Plan please don’t hesitate to ask. Lastly, if you feel unwell at all or have any Coronavirus symptoms, please stay at home and contact us for rescheduling options.