- eLearning - Personal Productivity... achieve more with less stress!
11:30 am - 3:30 pm
Do you feel overwhelmed by the never-ending list of things you need to ‘tick off’ each day? Would you like to become more productive?
This interactive eLearning will give you a toolkit of practical ideas and techniques for both remote and office environments.
These strategies will help you become more productive and feel more in control of your daily life while improving your performance, results, relationships, well-being, and work-life balance.
Time: 11:30 am to 3:30 pm AEST
- Be productive for optimal performance
- Manage energy (cognitive and physical)
- Plan, schedule and manage your workload (prioritise urgent vs important)
- Deal effectively with time wasters (remotely or at work)
- Managing email/calendar/to-do lists
- Overcome procrastination
- Accountability, goal setting and action plans
- Communicate effectively – delegation and teamwork
- Learn to effectively say no and negotiate workloads
- Effective meetings (virtual and in-person)
- Self-management resilience strategies
Who’s it for?
- Senior executives
- Middle managers
- Anyone who wants to achieve more in less time
- Practical time management and personal effectiveness techniques
- Maximise your optimal performance by managing yourself and your energy (cognitive and physical)
- Work out how to focus on those things that will ‘make a difference’
- Learn how to manage expectations (say ‘no’ when you need too)
- Plan, organise and set realistic priorities, aligned to individual, team and organisational goals
- Achieve results and improve relationships
- Self-management and resilience strategies