- eLearning - So You’ve Made it To ‘Manager’… How To Survive and Thrive!
18-05-2020 - 30-09-2022
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Our most popular course is now available as a self-paced eLearning Course!
Being in a management or supervisory role can be rewarding in so many ways, but it can also be challenging and frustrating at times too! Deadlines, lack of time, having to deal with ‘difficult’ behaviors, unreasonable expectations, inadequate supervision or support can make your job challenging … and maybe exhausting!
So if you are struggling a little, want to learn new management skills or just confirm that you are managing effectively, our ever-popular face-to-face course is now available as a self-paced eLearning course!
This self-paced e-learning course is packed full of practical ideas, techniques and tips that will result in you immediately becoming a more effective and confident community services manager … we guarantee it!
Delivery: 6 weeks self-paced online
- Managing yourself
- Managing your management style
- Managing your time
- Managing goals and objectives
- Managing difficult conversations
- Managing your team
- Managing and assessing performance
- Managing and resolving conflict
- Managing ‘difficult’ people and their behaviours
- Managing your manager
- Managing change
- Managing the ‘Boss V Friend’ relationship
- Managing team member motivation
Who’s it for?
- A first-time manager
- A manager with fewer than five years’ experience
- Experienced but want to learn new skills
- Transitioning from ‘specialist’ to manager
- An ‘old hand’ but want to confirm you are doing it ‘right’
- Clear insights into what leadership and management techniques work (and don’t work!)
- A ‘toolkit’ of practical tips, techniques and ideas
- More confidence to deal with management challenges
- Preparation for higher-level management roles
- Free post-course support