- On-demand eLearning - Leading Successful Teams Remotely
27-09-2020 - 31-12-2022
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
This on-demand eLearning will give you the theory and application of influencing within remote teams collaboratively.
Technology, globalisation, work flexibility and the Covid-19 pandemic impact, has required many of us to work remotely, while still achieving teamwork and results, through relationship building with our internal and external stakeholders.
Strong leadership skills determine the success of organisations, using technical skills, but more importantly, people skills.
There is a direct correlation between a leader’s people skills, to employee engagement levels, increased customer service, and ultimately the impact on the organisation’s results.
Remote leadership and teamwork skills in our current times are essential to engage the team, build relationships and achieve results.
- Life cycle of collaborative teams
- Characteristics of effective teams
- Leadership/influencing styles
- Leverage team diversity – individual styles and strengths
- Building trust, psychological safety and vulnerability for successful remote teams
- Team strategy, purpose, goals and roles
- Shared understanding of individual and team responsibility/accountability
- Overcoming remote working challenges
Who’s it for?
- Team managers and leaders
- Team members
- Anyone part of a team working remotely
- Reflect on strengths and improvements (individually and team)
- Strategies and tools for remote team communication
- Create an inclusive team culture through influencing positively, as a team member or leader
- Recognise and apply the characteristics of effective teams
- Understand individual differences and roles within the team, aligned to team goals
- Improve remote team processes, team meetings and celebrations to ensure teams feel valued
- Learn techniques to build trust, enhance communication and engage team members (through regular individual and team two-way communication)