- eLearning course - Emotional Intelligence, How to Build Great Relationships
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Would you like to enjoy enriched relationships with your clients, colleagues, family and friends? Learning about and practicing Emotional Intelligence (EI) will help you do just that … and it’s not hard!
In this eLearning course you will learn about the business case for EI at work, the four key areas of EI and how skill development in each area can make you a more effective leader, manager and colleague. Be introduced to the ‘magic’ of Emotional Intelligence , learn critical skills and get practical advice about developing and maintain great relationships with others at work and in your personal life.
Time: 11:30 am to 1 pm AEST
- Why Emotional Intelligence makes a difference at work
- The four key areas:
- Relationship Management
Who’s it for?
- Leaders and managers
- Anyone wanting to enhance their interpersonal skills
- Anyone who finds it difficult to develop and maintain relationships
- Anyone wanting to learn how to become a more effective leader
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
- Increased knowledge of the fundamental emotional intelligence skills and behaviours
- Practical information and strategies on how to enhance your professional and personal life