- Human Resources Management Course
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
This practical workshop will cover every aspect of Human resources management… from recruitment through to exit and everything in between.
You will learn how to develop a great organisation culture, what great team leaders do (and Don’t do), how to manage performance and ‘difficult behaviours’, steps to building a great team and discover why most formal staff appraisal systems don’t work… and more!
Time: 9.30am – 3.30pm
Here’s what we will cover:
- How to create a positive team culture
- The characteristics of high performing teams
- The characteristics of great team leaders
- How to set and measure team goals and standards
- Re-building a damaged or broken team
- Why most ‘appraisal’ systems don’t work
- What ‘performance’ should be assessed and how
- Why employee behaviour shouldn’t be scored
- What performance management is and isn’t
- How to have ‘difficult’ conversations
- Dealing with disruptive employees
… and much more!
Venue: Christie Conference Spaces