- eLearning - How To Recruit The Best Board Members For Your Organisation
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Board recruitment, and more importantly recruiting the best board members is one of the most important challenges for any not-for-profit organisation.
The strength and success of your organisation and its ability to achieve its mission through high standards of governance , creative thinking, and commitment is dependent on the board and those the organisation entrusts to lead it. Recruiting the right people will ensure organisational sustainability and growth.
This FREE eLearning course will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to attract and retain the best!
Time: 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm AEST
- What is a ‘good’ board member?
- How to determine your needs
- How and where to find the right prospects
- How to ‘pitch’ your story ( and what not to say)
- Screening and selection
Who’s it for?
- Board/Committee chairs
- Board/Committee members
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Those considering joining a NFP board or committee
- Insights into the sorts of people you want … and don’t want!
- A clear understanding of the recruitment and selection process
- The ability to pitch your organisation so that ‘No’ isn’t an option
- Knowledge of how to retain good board members