- Building Teams Course
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Time: 9.30am – 3.30pm
The ability of people to simultaneously perform as individuals and together with their colleagues within effective teamwork is critical to the success of your group.
This practical course will equip you with all of the knowledge, skills and ideas you need to build a high-performing, welcoming and motivated team or repair a broken one!
- The nature of teams and why they are important
- The 12 characteristics of high performing teams
- The ‘secrets’ to developing a great team culture
- How to set goals and assess success
- How to develop an effective leadership style
- Dealing with ‘difficult’ behaviours
- The 10 characteristics of great team leaders
- The four stages of team development
- Team-building techniques
COVID-19 Safe Plan:
Pathways Australia puts the safety and well-being of our attendees before anything else. Please be assured that all venues have a specific and strict coronavirus safe plan in place and are adhering to all regulations set out by governing bodies. Social Distancing, hygiene and cleaning practices are being strictly followed and monitored at all locations.
For piece of mind, if you would like a copy of a venue’s Coronavirus Safe Plan please don’t hesitate to ask. Lastly, if you feel unwell at all or have any Coronavirus symptoms, please stay at home and contact us for rescheduling options.
Venue: Christie Conference Spaces