- Team Building Course
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Time: 9.30am – 3.30pm
The ability of people to simultaneously perform as individuals and collaboratively with their colleagues with effective teamwork is critical to the success of your group.
This practical and engaging course will equip you with all of the knowledge, skills, and ideas you need to build a high-performing, welcoming, and motivated team or repair a broken one!
- The nature of teams and why they are important
- The 12 characteristics of high performing teams
- The ‘secrets’ to developing a great team culture
- How to set goals and assess success
- How to develop an effective leadership style
- Dealing with ‘difficult’ behaviours
- The 10 characteristics of great team leaders
- The four stages of team development
- Team-building techniques
Who’s it for?
- A team leader
- A department or divisional leader
- A CEO or senior executive
- People & culture manager
- A clear understanding of how to build a positive team culture
- Deep insights into how you can become a more effective leader and manager
- How to effectively manage and assess employee performance
- A higher capacity to enhance the performance of your team or organisation
- Insights into how to deal with under-performing and/or disruptive people
COVID-19 Safe Plan:
Pathways Australia puts the safety and well-being of our attendees before anything else. Please be assured that all venues have a specific and strict coronavirus safe plan in place and are adhering to all regulations set out by governing bodies. Social distancing, hygiene, and cleaning practices are being strictly followed and monitored at all locations.
For peace of mind, if you would like a copy of a venues Coronavirus safe plan, please do not hesitate to ask. Lastly, if you feel unwell or have any Coronavirus symptoms, please stay at home and contact us for rescheduling options.