- eLearning - How To Build A Great Team
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Effective teams are fantastic! They achieve great outcomes and it’s a pleasure to be part of one. And of course, leading such a group is exciting and provides a great deal of satisfaction.
But as we all know, building and developing a great team doesn’t happen by magic or osmosis. It needs the leader to have the right blend of skill and know-how.
This short eLearning course has been designed specifically for leaders and managers who want to develop high-performing, motivating and supportive teams that get the job done.
Participate and pick up a collection of practical and proven tips, techniques and skills that will enable you to build and maintain a high-performing, motivated team!
Time: 11:30 am to 1:00 pm AEST
- The nature of teams and why they are important
- Assessing the performance of your team
- The ‘secret’ to developing a great team culture
- The 12 characteristics of great team leaders
- Where and how to start
Who’s it for?
- Team leaders
- Department or divisional leaders
- CEOs and senior executives
- People & Culture managers
- Anyone wanting to learn how to build a great team … large or small!
- A clear understanding of what a successful team looks like
- Insights into how you can build and develop a great team
- Ideas and tips that will enable you to become a more respected and influential team leader