- eLearning - Financial Literacy For Non-accountants!
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
This eLearning course will show you how to read, analyse and interpret the three major financial statements that all organisations produce on a regular basis … and you won’t need to have a finance degree or be an accountant!
The information is presented using non-jargon, non-accountant-speak. We guarantee you will ‘get’ it!
Time: 11:30 am to 1:00 pm AEST
- The three important financial statements
- The Balance sheet/statement of financial position
- The income/profit or loss statement
- The cash-flow statement
- Other commonly used financial terms and what they mean
- The role of auditors
- Why financial literacy is so important …for your organisation and career
Who’s it for?
- Board Members.
- Divisional Managers.
- Department Managers.
- Understand how to interpret the most common financial statements.
- Understand what each statement tells us about the organisation’s financial health.
- Know the process of preparing the annual accounts.
- What auditors do and how to select a good one.