- On-demand eLearning - Exceptional customer service … a practical 'How To' guide
18-05-2020 - 30-09-2022
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
We all have customers, clients and colleagues and your personal and professional success will depend largely on how well you meet their needs. Getting it right may lead to a long-term relationship but getting it wrong can result in a personal and business loss.
Whether your ‘customer’ is a potential or existing client, team member, manager or any other stakeholder, this eLearning course will equip you with practical skills for effective customer interactions, delivering service excellence and creating a positive customer experience.
- Fundamentals and dimensions of best practice service excellence
- Stakeholder and customer expectations, needs and satisfaction
- Having a service mindset – organisational purpose, culture, values and behaviours
- Conflict and communication skills to de-escalate challenging situations
Who’s it for?
- Team Leaders and Managers
- Customer Service team members
- Anyone who builds and maintains a client/customer base
- An understanding of how the power of empathy can help you connect with customers
- Ability to identify what are your customer’s real needs, desires and wants
- Understand how to communicate positively, professionally, with credibility, trust and diplomacy
- Know how to deal with ‘challenging’ customers and leave them satisfied