- Emotional Intelligence Course
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Time: 9.30am – 3.30pm
Have you ever said or done something you later regretted because you felt angry or frustrated at the time? Probably most of us have, maybe multiple times! Learning and developing your emotional intelligence will help you to:
– Become aware of your emotions as they arise
– Manage them rather than allowing them to manage you
– Recognise and respond well to the emotions of others
– Develop and maintain healthy and constructive relationships with others
- Exactly what is emotional intelligence?
- Can it be learned?
- Why emotional intelligence often matters more than IQ
- The four critical elements to becoming more emotionally intelligent:
- The importance of recognising your emotions as they arise
- How to manage your emotions rather than them managing you!
- How to recognise and respond well to others and their emotions
- How to develop and maintain constructive relationships with others
Who’s it for?
- Anyone in a leadership or management role
- Those who want to enhance your interpersonal skills
- Anyone who finds it difficult to develop and maintain relationships
- Those who want to learn how to become a more effective leader and team member
- Deep insights into your interpersonal strengths and weaknesses
- Clear and proven guidelines to becoming more emotionally intelligent
- A much greater capacity to lead and manage people more effectively
- Greater confidence and happiness in all facets of your life
COVID-19 Safe Plan:
Pathways Australia puts the safety and well-being of our attendees before anything else. Please be assured that all venues have a specific and strict coronavirus safe plan in place and are adhering to all regulations set out by governing bodies. Social distancing, hygiene, and cleaning practices are being strictly followed and monitored at all locations.
For peace of mind, if you would like a copy of a venues Coronavirus safe plan, please do not hesitate to ask. Lastly, if you feel unwell or have any Coronavirus symptoms, please stay at home and contact us for rescheduling options.