- Emotional Intelligence Course
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Time: 9.30am – 3.30pm
Have you ever said or done something you later regretted because you felt angry or frustrated at the time? Probably most of us have and maybe multiple times! Learning and developing your emotional intelligence will help you to:
– Become aware of your emotions as they arise
– Manage them rather than allowing them to manage you
– Recognise and respond well to the emotions of others
– Develop and maintain healthy and constructive relationships with others
– Self-Awareness… Understanding yourself
- Understanding your emotions, reactions and ‘buttons’.
– Self-Management… Managing yourself
- Learn how to actively choose what you say and do.
– Social – Awareness… Understanding the emotions of others and being empathetic
- Learn how to detect, understand and respond positively to the emotions of others.
– Relationship management… Developing and maintaining positive relationships
- Learn how to develop and maintain relationships with people at all levels.
Who’s it For:
- Anyone in a leadership or management role
- Those who want to enhance your interpersonal skills
- Anyone who finds it difficult to develop and maintain relationships
- Those who want to learn how to become a more effective leader and team member
- Deep insights into your interpersonal strengths and weaknesses
- Clear and proven guidelines to becoming more emotionally intelligent
- A much greater capacity to lead and manage people more effectively
- Greater confidence and happiness in all facets of your life
COVID-19 Safe Plan:
Pathways Australia puts the safety and well-being of our attendees before anything else. Please be assured that all venues have a specific and strict coronavirus safe plan in place and are adhering to all regulations set out by governing bodies. Social Distancing, hygiene and cleaning practices are being strictly followed and monitored at all locations.
For piece of mind, if you would like a copy of a venue’s Coronavirus Safe Plan please don’t hesitate to ask. Lastly, if you feel unwell at all or have any Coronavirus symptoms, please stay at home and contact us for rescheduling options.
Venue: Christie Conference Spaces