- Emotional Intelligence Course
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Have you ever said or done something you later regretted because you felt angry or frustrated at the time? Probably most of us have and maybe multiple times! Learning and developing your emotional intelligence will help you to:
– Become aware of your emotions as they arise
– Manage them rather than allowing them to manage you
– Recognise and respond well to the emotions of others
– Develop and maintain healthy and constructive relationships with others
Time: 9.30am – 3.30pm
– Self-Awareness… Understanding yourself
- Understanding your emotions, reactions and ‘buttons’.
– Self-Management… Managing yourself
- Learn how to actively choose what you say and do.
– Social – Awareness… Understanding the emotions of others and being empathetic
- Learn how to detect, understand and respond positively to the emotions of others.
– Relationship management… Developing and maintaining positive relationships
- Learn how to develop and maintain relationships with people at all levels.
Learn practical and proven techniques throughout the day that will make you much more successful in your private and business lives!
Venue: UNSW CBD Campus