- Emotional Intelligence Course
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Time: 9.30am – 3.30pm
Want to develop your ability to more effectively develop great relationships and relate to people?
In this one-day course, you will learn about the four components of emotional intelligence, and how improving your skills in EI can make you a more effective in professional and personal relationships.
Emotional Intelligence is the foundation skill for influencing, managing/leading ourselves and others, whether we are a leader or team member. It is a skill that can be learnt and improved through self awareness, motivation and application of of practical skills covered in this course.
– Self-Awareness… Understanding yourself
- Understanding your emotions, reactions and ‘buttons’.
– Self-Management… Managing yourself
- Learn how to actively choose what you say and do.
– Social – Awareness… Understanding the emotions of others and being empathetic
- Learn how to detect, understand and respond positively to the emotions of others.
– Relationship management… Developing and maintaining positive relationships
- Learn how to develop and maintain relationships with people at all levels.
COVID-19 Safe Plan:
Pathways Australia puts the safety and well-being of our attendees before anything else. Please be assured that all venues have a specific and strict coronavirus safe plan in place and are adhering to all regulations set out by governing bodies. Social Distancing, hygiene and cleaning practices are being strictly followed and monitored at all locations.
For piece of mind, if you would like a copy of a venue’s Coronavirus Safe Plan please don’t hesitate to ask. Lastly, if you feel unwell at all or have any Coronavirus symptoms, please stay at home and contact us for rescheduling options.