- eLearning - Effective Time Management
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Ever wonder why some people seem to get through lots of work but others (maybe you) often feel overwhelmed and out of control?
This eLearning course will present a range of practical ways in which you can become more efficient and effective with the time you have available … and you will be amazed at the difference they will make
Time: 11:30 am to 1:00 pm AEDT
- The personal beliefs that cause us to waste time.
- How to identify how you spend your time.
- Why and how to use a ‘To-Do’ list effectively.
- How to stop emails dominating your life.
- ‘Time-thieves’ and how to deal with them.
- How and when to delegate.
- Why you need to say ‘no’ more often.
Who’s it for?
- Anyone who is ‘time-poor’.
- Know how to get more done in less time.
- Understand the ‘bad habits’ of time managements and how to break them.
- know how to take more control over what you do, how and when.