eLearning - A survival guide for dealing with Conflict and Difficult Behaviours
11:30 am - 3:00 pm
We all know how damaging unresolved workplace conflict between individuals and groups can be.
Similarly, allowing one or more team members to exhibit challenging or unacceptable behaviour will reduce morale, productivity and weaken team culture. Leaving these problems unchecked isn’t an option!
Fortunately, this short e-Learning Course will provide you with insights into why conflict and unacceptable behaviour occurs. As importantly, you will be provided with a ‘toolkit’ of practical ideas, tips and techniques that will help you resolve the problem quickly and effectively.
Time: 11:30 am to 3:00 pm AEST
- What is a ‘difficult’ behaviour?
- Why do some people behave badly at work?
- How to recognise it
- How to set clear standards of behaviour
- How to have the discussion
- When you’re done talking… What next?
- The causes of workplace conflict
- How to identify your conflict management style
- How to mediate and resolve a conflict between individuals
- How to manage the conflict you may have with another
Who’s it for?
- Leaders and managers at all levels
- Human resources management professionals
- Those who have mediation roles
- Those who find ‘difficult’ behaviour or conflict debilitating
- Learn how to identify, reduce and eliminate unacceptable behaviour
- Become confident and competent at resolving workplace conflict