- Customer Service Course
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Time: 9.30am – 3.30pm
We all have customers, clients and colleagues and your personal and professional success will depend largely on how well you meet their needs. Getting it right may lead to a long-term relationship but getting it wrong can result in a personal and business loss.
This course will delve deep into the most important aspects of providing exceptional customer service, whether your ‘customer’ is a potential or existing client, team member, manager or any other stakeholder. Gain insightful knowledge and practical skills for effective customer interactions, delivering service excellence and creating a positive customer experience.
- Fundamentals and dimensions of best practice service excellence
- Stakeholder and customer expectations, needs and satisfaction
- Having a service mindset – organisational purpose, culture, values and behaviours
- Conflict and communication skills to de-escalate challenging situations
Who’s it for?
- Team Leaders and Managers
- Customer Service team members
- Anyone who builds and maintains a client/customer base
- A deep understanding of how the power of empathy can help you connect with customers
- A greater ability to identify what are your customer’s real needs, desires and wants
- Understand how to communicate positively, professionally, with credibility, trust and diplomacy
- In-depth knowledge on how to deal with ‘challenging’ customers and leave them satisfied
COVID-19 Safe Plan:
Pathways Australia puts the safety and well-being of our attendees before anything else. Please be assured that all venues have a specific and strict coronavirus safe plan in place and are adhering to all regulations set out by governing bodies. Social Distancing, hygiene and cleaning practices are being strictly followed and monitored at all locations.
For piece of mind, if you would like a copy of a venue’s Coronavirus Safe Plan please don’t hesitate to ask. Lastly, if you feel unwell at all or have any Coronavirus symptoms, please stay at home and contact us for rescheduling options.