- eLearning - Corporate Sponsorship ... How to win your share!
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
One of the ONLY sources of fundraising income that’s increasing is corporate sponsorship, and it’s growing FAST. Why? Because corporate Australia now understands that ‘doing good’ is good for business. But if you just use conventional thinking and methods when seeking the support of a company, you most likely will not succeed.
This intensive eLearning course will provide you with all the insights, knowledge, tips and techniques you will need to generate substantial support from corporate Australia!
Time: 11:30 am to 1:00 pm AEST
- Why just asking companies for ‘support’ rarely works
- How to decide which companies to approach
- How they really make decisions about which organisations to support
- The kinds of assistance they provide … and it’s more than just money
- The most effective approach methods (and how to get past the gatekeeper)
- Who should make the initial approach and how
- Why understanding the difference between philanthropy and sponsorship is crucial
Who’s it for?
- Fundraising and development staff
- Senior managers
- Board members
- Anyone who has responsibility for income generation
- A clear understanding of the motivation of companies for partnering with Not-For-Profits
- Insights into how to identify companies who will be interested in your organisation
- A ‘toolkit’ of practical techniques, knowledge and tips that will help you develop partnerships with companies