- Conflict Management and Resolution Course
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Time: 9.30am – 3.30pm
Although we would prefer for it not to exist, Workplace conflict happens … with many unfortunate consequences if left unchecked. This practical and interactive one-day course will equip participants with the skills they need to not only identify workplace conflict and understand why it occurs but also how to manage and resolve workplace disagreements.
- The causes of workplace conflict
- How to recognise the signs of an emerging conflict
- Managing and resolving conflicts between individuals
- Managing and resolving team conflict
- Managing and resolving conflict between you and another
- How to identify your conflict management ‘style’
- What questions to ask … and how
- How to provide ‘non-explosive’ feedback
- Understanding the crucial elements of a constructive discussion
- How to avoid taking sides and making subjective judgements
- How to develop deep listening and curiosity skills
… and much more!
Who’s It For?
- CEOs and divisional managers
- Team leaders
- Human resources managers
- Anyone who has to deal with workplace conflict
- A clear understanding of the nature and causes of workplace conflict
- A deep insight into your own conflict management style and how to adjust it
- Practical skills in managing and resolving conflict
- The acquisition of very useful leadership skills
COVID-19 Safe Plan:
Pathways Australia puts the safety and well-being of our attendees before anything else. Please be assured that all venues have a specific and strict coronavirus safe plan in place and are adhering to all regulations set out by governing bodies. Social Distancing, hygiene and cleaning practices are being strictly followed and monitored at all locations.
For piece of mind, if you would like a copy of a venue’s Coronavirus Safe Plan please don’t hesitate to ask. Lastly, if you feel unwell at all or have any Coronavirus symptoms, please stay at home and contact us for rescheduling options.
Venue: Christie Conference Spaces