- Conflict Management and Resolution Course
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Time: 9.30am – 3.30pm
We all know how damaging unresolved workplace conflict between individuals and groups can be.
Similarly, allowing one or more team members to exhibit challenging or unacceptable behaviour will reduce morale, productivity and weaken team culture.
Leaving these problems unchecked isn’t an option!
Fortunately, this one-day course will provide you with insights into why conflict and unacceptable behaviour occurs. Just as importantly, you will be provided with a ‘toolkit’ of practical ideas, tips and techniques that will help you resolve the problem quickly and effectively.
- The causes of workplace conflict
- Managing conflict between individuals or groups
- Managing conflict between you and another
- How to identify your conflict management ‘style’
- Practical and proven resolution techniques
- Understanding why people display ‘challenging’ behaviours
- How to manage their emotions … and yours
- How to set behavioural standards and expectations
- How emotional intelligence techniques will help
- Proven techniques to help you manage unacceptable behaviour
Who’s it for?
- Senior executives
- Team leaders
- Human resources managers
- Board or committee members
- Anyone who wants these problems resolved
- A clear understanding of the nature and causes of workplace conflict and difficult behaviours
- A deep insight into your conflict management style and how to adjust it
- Practical skills in managing and resolving conflict and difficult behaviours
- The acquisition of advantageous leadership skills
- Use coping strategies for dealing with difficult people and situations
COVID-19 Safe Plan:
Pathways Australia puts the safety and well-being of our attendees before anything else. Please be assured that all venues have a specific and strict coronavirus safe plan in place and are adhering to all regulations set out by governing bodies. Social distancing, hygiene, and cleaning practices are being strictly followed and monitored at all locations.
For peace of mind, if you would like a copy of a venues Coronavirus safe plan, please do not hesitate to ask. Lastly, if you feel unwell or have any Coronavirus symptoms, please stay at home and contact us for rescheduling options.