- Conflict Management and Resolution Course
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Time: 9.30am – 3.30pm
Unresolved workplace conflict between individuals and team, and unproductive conflict behaviours can be very destructive, impacting relationships and results negatively. Constructive conflict resolution can lead to innovation, creativity, enhanced understanding, open, honest communication, improved relationships and positive results. This one-day course will provide you with insights into why conflict occurs, your own conflict management style, and how to manage and resolve it effectively.
- The causes of workplace conflict
- How to recognise the signs of an emerging conflict
- Managing and resolving conflicts between individuals
- Managing and resolving team conflict
- Managing and resolving conflict between you and another
- How to identify your conflict management ‘style’
- What questions to ask … and how
- How to provide ‘non-explosive’ feedback
- Understanding the crucial elements of a constructive discussion
- How to avoid taking sides and making subjective judgements
- How to develop deep listening and curiosity skills
… and much more!
COVID-19 Safe Plan:
Pathways Australia puts the safety and well-being of our attendees before anything else. Please be assured that all venues have a specific and strict coronavirus safe plan in place and are adhering to all regulations set out by governing bodies. Social Distancing, hygiene and cleaning practices are being strictly followed and monitored at all locations.
For piece of mind, if you would like a copy of a venue’s Coronavirus Safe Plan please don’t hesitate to ask. Lastly, if you feel unwell at all or have any Coronavirus symptoms, please stay at home and contact us for rescheduling options.