- Community Services Networking Event
7:30 am - 9:00 am
HR Managers play a crucial role in any community services organisation … driving cultural change, staffing the organisation, ensuring people have the skills they need and are supported to achieve results … and much more!
Yet, so often the human resources management function is seen as a cost rather as an investment in the organisation’s future!
We’re delighted to host a networking event for those responsible or interested in Human Resources Management.
- The main HR management challenges facing the community services sector & some solutions
- What roles do and should HR professionals play in NFP organisations
- How can we demonstrate that good HR advice and practice adds value to our organisations?
- The desirability of establishing a NFP Human Resource Management networking group
This event will include a panel conversation, our panel will consist of the senior HRM directors from some of Victoria’s most prominent community service organisations.
– Brad Armstrong, People & Culture Manager – Australian Conservation Foundation
– Fiona Prestedge, General Manager People, Quality & Safety – Melbourne City Mission
– Tim Boyd, Executive General Manager – People and Culture – Genu
More Panel members to be announced!
WHEN: Wednesday 11th September 7:30am – 9:00am
- A full Breakfast
- Panel Discussion
- Q & A
- Networking Opportunities