- Building Teams Course
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Time: 9.30am – 3.30pm
Effective teams achieve great results through building relationships and trust. This workshop will give you an understanding and application of the dynamics and essential components of collaborative teams (face to face or working virtually).
You will learn key skills to lead and work collaboratively within teams, leveraging individual styles and strengths to achieve team and individual goals. Strong leadership skills determine the success of organisations, using technical skills, but more importantly, people skills. There is a direct correlation between a leader’s people skills, to employee engagement levels, increased customer service, and ultimate impact on the organisation’s results.
This course covers practical techniques to enable you to build and maintain a high-performing, motivated and supportive teams.
- Assessing the performance of your team – strengths/improvements
- Characteristics of effective teams and leaders
- Life cycle/team development of collaborative teams
- Leadership/influencing styles
- Leverage team diversity – individual styles and strengths
- Building trust, psychological safety and vulnerability for successful teams
- Team strategy, purpose, goals and roles
- Shared understanding of individual and team responsibility/accountability
- Strategies to build trust, enhance communication and engage team members (through regular individual and team two-way communication)
COVID-19 Safe Plan:
Pathways Australia puts the safety and well-being of our attendees before anything else. Please be assured that all venues have a specific and strict coronavirus safe plan in place and are adhering to all regulations set out by governing bodies. Social Distancing, hygiene and cleaning practices are being strictly followed and monitored at all locations.
For piece of mind, if you would like a copy of a venue’s Coronavirus Safe Plan please don’t hesitate to ask. Lastly, if you feel unwell at all or have any Coronavirus symptoms, please stay at home and contact us for rescheduling options.