- On-demand eLearning - A survival guide for dealing with 'difficult' humans!
18-05-2020 - 30-09-2022
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
We’ve all been there. Be it work, school or at birthday celebrations, we’ve all found ourselves in situations where we have been forced to interact with people we find to be “difficult”. For many of us, we’d rather eat glass than have to deal with challenging people like this.
The good news is that if you’re a manager, there are clear and effective remedies.
This eLearning course will provide you with the knowledge, tips and practical tools you will need!
- What is ‘difficult’ behaviour?
- Why do some people behave badly at work?
- How to recognise it
- The 9 steps to resolution, including:
- How to set clear standards of behaviour
- How to have the discussion
- When you’re done talking …. What next?
- Formal disciplinary action
- …and much more
Who’s it for?
- CEOs and Senior Leaders.
- Human Resources Managers.
- Department Managers.
- Anyone who has to deal with difficult behaviours.
- Learn how to identify unacceptable behaviour
- Understand why some people behave badly
- Learn how to implement the critical 9-step resolution process